Becoming a Director of Data Strategy and Solutions with Travel & Events:
The Director of Data Strategy and Analytics is responsible for the creation and delivery of Capita Travel & Events data strategy enabling delivery of traditional reporting alongside a cutting-edge data utilisation strategy to service all stakeholder needs.
This role will play a fundamental part in commercialising data utilisation in line with the CTE strategic vision and delivering this vision in manner that can be understood by all. In addition, this role must ensure the core reporting is delivered through stable and appropriate platforms for all stakeholder needs.
THIS ROLE IS FLEXIBLE ON LOCATION, EITHER: LONDON, DERBY, STOCKPORT, TAUNTON OR SWINDON WITH HOME WORKING AND TRAVEL
What you will do:
- Creation of a data strategy to drive enhancements to customers and business partnership offerings with a delivery timeline demonstrating continuous innovation to the market.
- Identify opportunities to commercialise current data sets and identify additional data source partnerships which can drive revenue, knowledge and market growth.
- Create and deliver appropriate upgrade program to current data management tools for CTE employees and third party users.
- Deliver the contractual reporting to customers and suppliers in line with KPI's
- Creation and delivery of timely accessible data appropriately delivered to enable CTE management to make business decisions with knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring all reporting and data management is compliant with current regulations, for example GDPR.
- Work alongside CTE senior management to deliver the 5 year plan ensuring all data development and reporting is future proofed.
- Develop and implement best practise data management, to be driven through the Data Management team and through the whole organisation.
Your experience will include:
- High levels of numeracy and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technologies associated with data solutions, e.g. reporting and visualisation technologies
- Demonstrable experience of creation and delivery of a data strategy within an organisation with complex multi customer and supplier relationships driving their commercial models
- Experience delivering data and technology transformation.
- Board level stakeholder management
- Able to influence all levels of an organisation without direct management authority
- Experience of analytical use of data to understand key business drivers and underpin strategic and tactical decision making
About Travel & Events
Capita Travel & Events is not a regular travel, meetings and events company. We do all the things you'd expect us to, but booking travel, meetings and planning events is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we can do. We have a talented team of 850 people combining their knowledge and expertise to create one powerfully unique business. Our brilliant, like-minded people thrive in our friendly, fast paced atmosphere. If you think you could add something to the team and want to be part of our future, we'd love to hear from you.
Travel & Events are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
Being part of a global company like Capita offers many other benefits such as a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Come and have a peak at our life in Capita Travel and Event by visiting our social media pages.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact [recruiter contact details] for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.