Recruiter Name: Zoe McCartney
Job Title: Director of Corporate Partnerships
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working exclusively with a leading charity who offer high-quality and outcome focused services to children, young people and adults. This exciting charity put children and young people at the heart of everything they do and aim to change the lives of children and young people globally.
This extremely ambitious charity have huge plans for further expansion and are now looking for a Director of Corporate Partnerships to oversee, deliver and develop on the corporate partnerships for the charity, along with identifying new corporate fundraising opportunities.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join an outstanding charity at the beginning of their extensive growth, who will provide multiple opportunities for career progression and development, whilst aiding in changing the lives of vulnerable individuals.
- Develop and deliver on the entire corporate partnerships strategy.
- Research, identify and bring on new corporate fundraising opportunities.
- Engage further with current corporate partners.
- Lead in identifying and maintaining the relationships to key funders.
- Must have extensive experience working as a Director/Head of Corporate Partnerships.
- Must have extensive experience working with corporate partnerships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Senior leadership experience.
- Excellent people leadership skills and be able to motivate and encourage individuals to succeed in their career.
- Excellent relationship management abilities.
For more information, please contact Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each application, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 week, then on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'