£100,000 - £130,000
One of the UK's most exciting, fast growth technology businesses are looking to add an experienced Optimisation and Analytics specialist to their highly successful and award-winning digital team. In this role you will take full ownership of the split testing roadmap (A/B and Multivariate Testing), working closely with UX and Senior Stakeholders throughout the business to optimise customer journeys and analyse site/campaign performance. You will also be the in-house CRO evangelist, providing genuine strategic insights from data and making a positive impact on a vast array of projects.
- Own the split testing roadmap (A/B, Multivariate)
- Lead projects deep-diving into specific areas of the eCommerce funnel (eg. Checkout & basket performance)
- Perform deep-dive statistical analysis & user segmentation.
- Champion a data-driven Test & Learn culture to the business.
- Grow CRO the team, from 6 to 18.
- Become the key point of contact regarding optimisation across the business.
- Work with executive management on a long-term strategy to grow the optimisation team.
- Extensive split testing experience, both A/B and MVT.
- Web Analytics experience, preferably with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Strategic knowledge of advanced Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Seasoned line manager of sizeable teams
- Extensive recruitment experience
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £100,000 to £130,000 based on experience plus a car allowance and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job