My client is looking for a Director of Community Relations. The ideal candidate is responsible for the sales and marketing of multiple care homes. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to effectively marketing the community through finding and delivering qualified leads; and selling the community through discovering, presenting and closing qualified leads and referral sources with the objective of reaching and maintaining budget and revenue goals.
My client is a market leader in the care homes industry, with sites across the UK. Offering assisted living, respite care, residential care, independent living and nursing care.
Offering a friendly and well-trained team that gets to know each new resident and welcomes them. Through personalised care, my clients helps to create a special experience for each resident.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales and marketing of multi-sites.
- Delivering qualified leads and selling through presenting and closing these.
- Coaching concierge team members.
- Assume responsibility for health and safety compliance within his/her department.
-Hold weekly meetings with the general manager to review and sign off events to raise profile and drive leads.
- Set, track, and accomplish marketing goals on a timely basis.
- Ensure a smooth resident move-in process.
- Help foster a positive atmosphere in the community.
- A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to families regarding the care of their family member, professional bodies and all members of my clients team.
- Ideal candidate will have management experience.
- Successful track record in consultative sales. Including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing.
- Good organisational skills.
- Enjoys interacting with seniors.
- Computer literate.
- Participate in continuing education programmes and attend seminars to maintain awareness of marketing and industry ideas.
£25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary.
Private Health Insurance
Income Protection Insurance
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job