We are looking for a passionate Director of Community Relations (Sales Executive) who will be responsible for the Sales and Marketing of our homes.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, the Director of Community Relations (Sales Executive) is a highly visible role and will require a passionate sales professional who can sell the care home through discovering, presenting and closing qualified leads and referral sources with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals.
The Director of Community Relations (Sales Executive) is responsible for managing the marketing budget and implementing effective marketing plans and schedules, such as;
Advertising (print, direct mail, etc)
Other marketing initiatives.
The Sunrise unique, bespoke and proven sales process methodology guarantees a successful move-in experience for our new residents by building trust and positive relationships,understanding a prospect's needs and concerns, overcoming and answering objections and thoroughly understanding the Sunrise product. As such excellent customer service skills and support will be required by the Director of Community Relations (Sales Executive)to liaise with family members and to assist our new residents throughout their journey experience with the transition in to their new home.
Please note that this role is initially a 'float' Sales executive which means you will need to own your own car and driver's licence, and be willing to travel within the Surrey, Berkshire and Northants areas. Mileage is reimbursed at .45p per mile.
To ensure our reach to the relevant communities, the team also work every other Saturday.
- Successful track record in a bespoke, consultative sales process - Business to Customer approach experience (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing)
- Enjoys interacting with seniors and demonstration of effective interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and CRM databases
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full drivers licence, with own car and flexibility to travel in aforementioned areas.
- Holiday entitlement 28 days plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job