Our client is seeking a Communications Director to join their friendly team in a growing organisation.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm and the annual salary is £65,000.
Location: 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street, Old Street or Moorgate.
The right candidate will be an energetic and motivated leader and will manage a team of four to deliver internal and external communications, run a wide range of meetings and events and oversee the recruitment and retention of membership, providing first class marketing communications that make a positive and visible impact on the profile of the company.
As part of the senior management team, the position involves strategic management of all marketing and communications for the organisation, oversee relationships with Members, media and a range of stakeholders, service providers and sponsors.
- Manage a team of 4, objective setting and performance reviews
- Provide support to the CEO and Deputy CEO as part of the senior management team
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies
- Oversee corporate identity and use of the brand
- Understand the companies target audience and deliver engaging and accessible messaging positioning the business as a forward-thinking organisation
- Develop policy communications to include identifying key messages and managing campaigns which deliver change
- Manage proactive and reactive press functions and act as spokesperson for the company to include national trade press
- Create and develop written content, including press releases, articles, speeches and quotes
- Design ad manage the deliver of digital strategy, including web development, email distribution and social media
Knowledge & Experience;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with outstanding and dynamic written communication and presentation skills
- Senior management and leadership experience
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of marketing and communications strategy and media channels
- Creative marketing generalist experiences across the marketing mix
- A critical thinker, that relies on analysis, data, and facts to create innovative marketing interventions
- Experience delivering projects and events to strict criteria and deadlines
- Independent and driven with ambition to build, grow and develop the brand
- Attention to detail is essential
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job