Director of Clinical Services
Domus are currently working on a really exciting role for a Director of Clinical Services (DoCS) to join a great team over in Battersea. Reporting into the Hospital Director, the Director of Clinical Services (DoCS) forms part of the hospital Senior Management Team and is wholly responsible for the clinical services operation (nursing and therapy) within the hospital. The post holder will ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to all patients.
The DoCS play a key part in developing and delivering the hospital strategy, providing operational and clinical leadership to the team, ensuring delivery of the highest level of clinical and therapeutic care together with ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against quality performance indicators.
You will be expected to provide leadership, organisation and co-ordination to ensure effective clinical governance, as well as being responsible for the implementation of effective clinical interventions and ensuring that treatment is designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services; aligned to best practice.
- Manages the delivery of the clinical services business plan ensuring the effective and efficient management and control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
- Promotes an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams and responsible for ensuring that the clinical team are using system effectively and are rostering at least 12 weeks in advance.
- Manages and develops a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound recruitment processes and retention plans are in place to drive down turnover and raise engagement.
- Res for ensuring that all colleagues receive clinical supervision in accordance with professional guidelines and carries out management supervision as appropriate.
- Ensures clinical services comply with statutory regulations and current legislation meets quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators.
- Ensures site objectives are being met and encouraging a high quality of service.
- As part of the Senior Management team will carry out on-call duties as directed by the Hospital Director. Contributes to the development of policies, procedures, processes and initiatives.
- Experience of working at a supervisory or managerial level within a mental health environment; minimum 2 years working as a Ward Manager or equivalent.
- RMN/RNLD/RGN Qualified.
- Experience of managing a clinical budget.
- Strong background within leadership and people management.
- Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related environment.
- Strong track record of innovation.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you'd like to hear more about the position call me on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Director of Clinical Service, RMN, RNLD, RGN, Mental Health, Deputy Hospital Manager, Clinical Services Manager, Head of Nursing, Ward Manager, Head of Care.
- Director of Clinical Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'