This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Due to the urgency of this role it is available on a temporary, temp - perm or straight permanent basis.
Within this position you will be providing executive support to a Divisional Director.
This is a varied role and requires and experienced personal assistant who can be flexible in their approach to work.
The role will include:
- communication with internal and external contacts
- business and service support to the director and his team
- travel management both domestc and overseas
- meeting arrangements and collation of information
- managing spreadsheets - an intermediate level of Excel is essential
- creating data reports
- ad-hoc administrative support to the organisation
To be considered you must:
- have previous experience of providing senior level support
- have excellent communication skills
- be analytical
- be proactive
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job