Director Global Cyber & IT Security
Experience in defining, setting up (TOM) for managing Global Cyber & IT Security.
* Management experience.
* Knowledge of industry standard frameworks (e.g. ISO 2700x, COBIT, NIST).
* Ability to actively participate in the collective management of the Group IT organisation
* Certification (e.g. Prince2, MSP, etc.)
* Experience and ability to communicate effectively to CxO level colleagues and Governance bodies.
* Ability to work collaboratively
* ISO 27001 Registered Auditor.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'