My Client, a leading Fire Engineering Consultancy are looking to appoint a Director of Fire Engineering to join their growing team in London.
You will be taking responsibility for one of the largest, independent fire safety consultancies in the UK, who operate across all sectors.
?The consultancy is highly respected and attracts the most skilled and experienced Fire Engineers, Fire Assessors and Inspectors.
The Role of the Director:
- Manage current clients and attract new ones
- Work alongside associate directors and directors of sister companies
- To use your experience in Fire Engineering to mentor and manage a team of Associate Engineers
- Keep said team updates with regulations and industry progression
- Aids in development of the consultancy through experience and industry knowledge
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Credible Fire Expert
- Ability to manage and lead a company
- Expert Witness qualification/Approved Inspector
- Comply with IFE Code of Conduct
- Continual Professional Development
And in return:
- £90,000 - £100,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Health Insurance
- And many more
If you are a Director level Fire Engineer looking to join a leading Fire Consultancy, please contact Alex Mead at Brandon James.
JOB REF: AM8959LN
Fire Engineer / Engineering / Director / NEBOSH / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Manager / Consultancy / HSE / HSEQ / CDM Consultant / Building Consultancy / Advisor/ Building Planning / Project Management/
- TIFireE GIFireE AIFireE MIFireE FI FireE FPA Director Fire Risk Assessor Fire Safety Fire Risk Advisor Fire Safety Auditor Fire Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'