Michael Page Property has recently been instructed by an established and successful property development and advisory division of a leading consultancy to recruit a lead Director. Providing development and strategic land advice to an establish network of public and private sector clients, this role will lead this department across the North of England.
Established and successful multi-disciplinary real estate and property advisor requires a Director | Development Consultancy to spearhead their niche division in Newcastle upon Tyne, Leeds or Manchester.
Michael Page Property has recently been instructed by an established and successful property development and advisory division of a leading consultancy to recruit a lead Director. This role will lead and enhanced a successful team working in a North of England remit, but as part of a national specialist division. The position could be based from any of their key offices in the North: Newcastle upon Tyne, Leeds or Manchester.
Key duties include:
- Lead an established and successful team providing general and strategic advice on development and land opportunities across the North of England.
- Winning work through existing networks and contact base, as well as securing instructions via competitive tender processes.
- Provide advice on local and nation markets.
- Achieve financial targets
- Undertake development appraisals, providing viability advice
- Support on large-scale procurement and regeneration projects
- Research and compile strategic property reports
- Undertake disposals and acquisitions on behalf of both public and private sector clients
The role of Director | Development Consultancy offers the ideal platform to step-up responsibility and lead an established division based in the North.
The ideal candidate will be:
Professional qualified in property, planning or development. MRICS preferred
Already operating at a senior level with a proven track record of managing both key developments, professional instructions and handling client accounts.
Commercially oriented with the drive to lead developments and ultimately progress to the next level
Well networked and established in the North of England or wider, real estate and property development market
The ability to operate at a strategic level, devising development and asset plans with a wider appreciation of clients interests and operations
A robust and confident character, with the ability to lead and motivate an existing team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Director | Development Consultancy offers:
- Competitive basic salary of £70,000 - £80,000 p.a.
- Company car allowance £7500 p.a.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical cover
Please call for an initial confidential discussion, Christian Lawrence MRICS at Michael Page Property on 0161-829 0392 and submit your CV as below.
- Property Consultancy
- Development Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job