Director Designate/Financial Controller
My exclusive client, a reputable and forward thinking group of companies based on Anglesey has an exciting position available for a Director Designate/Financial Controller to join them.
The position offers an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant/finalist to broaden their exposure to general management in an exciting industry based in picturesque surroundings.
Working with the owners the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 5 group entities
- Overseeing the transaction processing (PL/SL/CC/Payroll)
- Commercial and financial analysis, identifying business opportunities where applicable
- Responsibility for managing the audit process
- Continuous review of internal processes and IT
- Management of the office administration
- Overseeing a small team
- General management opportunities
- Ad hoc project work where required
- Fully Qualified Accountant/Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A high degree of IT literacy
- A 'can-do'attitude
- Positive outlook and flexibility
- Commercial acumen
Closing date 31/10/18
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'