Director Cost Management - Global Multidisciplinary Practice - Central London
Your new company
My client is looking for an Director to lead and work alongside the senior management team within the Cost Management division in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing part of the business where you will be based in London, leading and running projects within the Commercial and public sector with a number of high profile clients.This role will see you working on projects across the country, with a focus on the London market.
Your new role
- Estimating and cost planning
- Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants
- Business develop with key clients across the London market.
- Work with the other senior managers to develop new opportunities through new and existing clients
- Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
- Lead on the development and delivery of best in class service line delivery to cost management clients.
- Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
- Provide strong leadership for the cost management team, and provide advice and guidance to junior team member
- Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies
- Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
- MRICS chartered status
- Experience working for a large consultancy, ideally in London
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of the property sector
- Experience working on medium large scale property projects within the Commercial, Residential, Public sectors and Education sectors is desirable
What you'll get in return
My client will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary they will also give you 25 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job