Director, Business Development, EMEA
London, UK (but open to applicants across Western Europe)
Excellent package and career opportunity!
My client is seeking an entrepreneurial senior leader to join their Business Development Team. This team is primarily tasked with building & managing the Partner Program (focused on eCommerce system integrators), as well as driving strategic alliances with technology partners. The right candidate has a strong background in enterprise sales, business development and co-selling partnerships.
- You will recruit, enable and manage European SI’s. These are typically mid-sized commerce platform SI’s with 50 to 1,000 employee’s that focus on SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, etc.
- You believe that successful, repeatable partnerships require structure and mutual business planning done at executive level. You will work with the management teams at partners to establish annual business plans and then drive the joint strategy towards success throughout the year.
- Partner sales enablement and training is a key responsibility. You will meet regularly with partners to continuously help educate them on the business problem customers face, key value propositions, how to qualify opportunities in/out and how to engage with the Business Development Team.
- You will collaborate with Professional Services, who own partner technical training and enablement, to ensure smooth facilitation of technical training for partners.
- You like to embrace your inner coach and mentor, looking for ways to engage, excite and motivate partners sales people to advocate for my client.
- You are a world class matchmaker and understand that pairing partner AE’s, with my client’s AE’s in co-sell partner model is a never-ending, high touch responsibility.
- In addition to owning EMEA based SI’s, you will recruit, enable and manage the relationship globally with one Tier 1 SI (Deloitte, Sapient, Accenture, etc).
- You will support strategic alliances with Salesforce and SAP in the EMEA region.
- You will have both supporting and leading roles to play in monthly Partner Webinar Series, and bi-annual Partner Bootcamps.
- As the Partner Program grows, and additional head count is required, you will be required to recruit & manage a small team of Alliance Managers.
Skills / Experience / Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years in senior enterprise sales and/or Director level roles in relevant related organizations.
- Experience working for product companies in the enterprise commerce platform and/or enterprise content management sector.
- Experience working for European based commerce platform SI’s.
- Highly networked within the Commerce and/or Content Management ecosystems in Europe.
- Highly networked within the enterprise retail community in Europe.
- Experience in building and/or managing formal partner programs for small software product companies.
- Experience in the manageco-selling style of partnerships between product companies & services organization.
- Experience in building and/or delivering sales training for complex enterprise solutions.
Please forward your cv for further information on this exceptional opportunity
- Sales Enablement
- System Integrators
- commerce cloud
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job