Vitality, Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Direct Sales Academy Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Monthly bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus, free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospect
As our Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager, your role will have overall responsibility for the operational management and ongoing development of the Direct Sales Academy. To be accountable for the induction and route to competence, or back to competence, of new and existing sales team members across Direct Sales. Designing and developing the integrated end-to-end training and skills development programmes for inductees and under performers. Taking line management responsibility for a range of Healthcare Advisers, Lead Generators and Sales Coaches.
Responsibilities as our Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager include:
- Own the ongoing development of the skills programmes including ‘Passport to Success’, skills clinics and ad-hoc skills development interventions
- Take line management responsibility for all Healthcare Advisers, Lead Generators and Sales Coaches within the team at any given time
- Work with the operational managers, providing training needs analysis for underperforms and giving suitable advice on the admittance of underperformers into the Academy where it is the appropriate intervention.
- Work closely with the recruitment teams to improve the assessment and selection processes and ensure a seamless journey for on boarding new team members
- Input into key projects such as ‘Dazzling Conversations’ representing the Academy and ensure alignment with strategic initiatives
- Take responsibility for compliance against all relevant legislation and best practice including FCA, DMA, Offcom and any other relevant
- Embed the Vitality values as a culture into all Academy team members, leveraging tools such as the Great People - Framework and career pathways as appropriate
- Act as the key interface between the Direct Sales Operation and the wider learning and development and training communities
- Develop robust processes with the Hub and Sales Support to ensure effective quality control and improvement
- Set realistic but stretching sales targets for all team members and be accountable for the delivery of those targets whilst maintaining a focus on support and personal development
- Deliver a suite of MI suitable for effective running of the team, driving team members performance and productivity and reporting results to the wider business
Skills and Experience require of our Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager:
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing in a sales environment
- At least 2 years coaching / training / L&D experience including TNA, course design and delivery
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft package ie word, excel
- Intermediate knowledge of creating departmental reports
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience of managing an outbound dialling team
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders at various levels within an organisation
- Proven track record in performance management
Working for Vitality as a Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager r you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 26 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Direct Sales Manager / Direct Sales Academy Manager please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job