Company - Leading UK courier company.
This is an excellent opportunity for confident and driven individual to join a team of Sales Executives within a leading courier company based in Smethwick.
Main duties include:
- To identify and develop a personal prospect funnel sufficient in size to fund new business targets as laid down in the company’s strategic plan
- Monitor performance of new customers to ensure they trade to agreed profile and terms. Agree and deliver action plans if variances occur
- Facilitate handover of new accounts to the relevant Account Owner Account within the first 8 weeks of trade
- Support with calling potential and existing customers and taking the necessary action following a marketing campaign
- To achieve productivity target as agreed
- To create accurate opportunites through Salesforce
- To update and maintain Salesforce
- To embrace all new products as and when launched by the company
- Ensure an up to date personal knowledge of operational processes and developments
- To obtain all the correct documentation required to process a credit facility to a minimum of ISO standard
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm
- Be able to adapt own style to suit the needs of internal and external customers
- Be able to deal with objection handling
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of all products and services along with the features and benefits.
Location - Smethwick
Salary: £23,639 + bonus (OTE £30-40K)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
(free onsite parking, pension scheme, onsite canteen/ coffee shop)
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in business development, telemarketing, telesales, sales account management, internal sales and other general sales vacancies.
- Direct Sales
- Sales Executive
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'