This is an exciting, new position working within a fast paced commercial lending department. It will suit someone with strong telephone based sales skills.
The key purpose of this role is to deliver an outstanding service to new and existing commercial customers, maximising all sales opportunities.
• Develop sales opportunities through contact with commercial customers to establish the nature of their business, growth plans & future needs
• Accurately assess inbound phone and web enquiries, maximise sales opportunities and understand the customers requirements to discuss all available products
• Represent the company brand and values in all contact with customers so that customer retention and repeat business is maximised
• Assess customer requirements, applications and affordability so that all business is completed promptly meeting underwriting requirements
• Actively manage a sales pipeline ensuring customers receive the required updates and cases fund within the desired timeframes
• Work closely with other business departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
• Maintain accurate working knowledge of the Group's current product criteria & underwriting processes
Skills and experience required:
• A background in telephone or face to face sales
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Experience in relationship building
• Experience of working within Financial Services and/or commercial lending would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"