Direct Sales Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to become part of a dynamic team, focused on providing the highest standard of service and achieving good customer outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing company, driven by a values-based approach of being Fair, Approachable, Responsible & Progressive.
Acting as the vital link between company and customers you will be expected to cultivate strong relationships and work closely with customers throughout the process. If you're looking for an exciting and varied role within a fast paced environment, this may be the role for you.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Managing the entire application process
- Managing customer expectations regarding delivery and completion times
- Document preparation for both the customer and the dealership
- Developing suitable packages, ensuring affordability for the customer
What we're looking for from you:
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and prioritise to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide a high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers
- Previous experience working in an FCA/FSA regulated environment
- Sales experience
- Car finance market
- Target driven and able to work to deadlines
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business & customer needs
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Available for shifts between the hours of 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, and 09:00 - 17:30 on Saturday
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Direct Sales Consultant role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
- If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Target Driven
- Administration skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"