Direct Sales Executive and Account Management
Salary: £22000 - £24000 basic plus uncapped commission, OTE £58000
Plus fantastic benefits which include
- Free car parking
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- There is also the opportunity to be rewarded with luxury 5 star trips around the world and other fantastic reward incentives.
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a hugely successful international print solutions business.
Our client have multiple sites across the country and beyond and offer a wide variety of products and services to their clients
Due to expansion our client are growing their Commercial Sales Team which is based in Portsmouth and are interested in speaking with passionate and driven, sales-focused individuals who are adept at winning new business, ambitious by nature and determined to succeed.
The purpose of the role is to provide innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers and business needs, through the sale of print, hardware and software
The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining a new-business pipeline and managing a high level of calls to new prospects as well as converting an on-going stream of inbound sales leads.
You will be responsible for developing a rapport with potential customers over the phone and progressing the prospect through the complete sales cycle, so an experienced "closer" with a "can-do" attitude is essential.
This is very much a consultative sale
Key responsibilities will include the following
- To make outbound calls to new clients and generate new business
- To manage client accounts and maximise further sales opportunities
- To present and sell the full range of products and services to new and existing customers using leads from the internal database
- To focus on key decision makers of a business to generate an interest , build relationships , negotiate and overcome objections
- To provide solutions to the customers need and close sales opportunities
- To provide quotations which will then be followed up and developed into a sale
- To complete administration
The ideal candidate
- Will have had previous sales experience -Ideally within a Business to Business position
- Will have excellent negotiation skills and experience
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience of selling a "managed service" solution with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Will be self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills, notably to be able to explain value propositions to key decision makers
- Experience of Commercial Financing and Leasing is highly desirable although but not essential
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV ImmediatelyDynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.