Direct Response / Sales Copywriter
Our client, a digital agency with a global focus, requires a passionate Direct Response Sales Copywriter to join their team working on digital campaigns for brands such as Testogen, Battle Ready Fuel, Phenq, Maleextra and Bauernutrition.
The successful candidate will complement an existing team of professionals to take digital marketing campaigns to the next level. Email alone is responsible for revenue of over 7 figures a year, and there is so much more to do!
- Concepting: Work closely with the Brand & Strategy team to develop and execute creative concepts for campaigns.
- Copywriting: Write copy for emails (onboarding, sales, cold lead conversion, etc), landing pages, product pages, digital ads, direct mail, and other retention and acquisition marketing assets.
- Copyediting: Edit copy to incorporate feedback from Brand and Performance Marketing.
- Proofreading: Proofread copy before handoff to Design, Development, and/or print production.
- Stewarding Brand Voice: Consistently enforce the brand voice across all written media, helping to evolve it along the way.
Candidates for this role should ideally have:
- Substantial copywriting experience in the digital space, ideally 3+ years.
- Experience in writing email marketing copy.
- An excellent understanding of copywriting and buying psychology in a digital environment.
- Good grasp of AIDA, open loops, click bite and other techniques.
- High standard of grammar, usage and mechanics, and the ability to adapt copy for different audiences and touch points.
- A passion for proclivity and storytelling.
- Fantastic organisation skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with all levels of the organisation, in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Pharma or Health/Healthcare experience (desirable).
What's on Offer?
For this role, a highly competitive salary is offered, in addition to:
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- A modern office environment
- Opportunities for learning and development, and
- Working as part of an ambitious and dedicated team of professionals!
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'