For external appearances the Direct recruiter is a representative of the Resourcing function. The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing permanent candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure our onsite Recruitment Partners have a suitable number of high-quality candidates for each position under management.
As our Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management.
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up "talentpools"
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers requirments and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process - including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through internal systems
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc.)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience within corporate functions
- An understanding of the Financial services and/or Tech recruitment market is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple roles and deliver to SLA's
Why Resource Solutions? Well, we're part of the Robert Walters Group, one of the largest specialist recruitment consultancies in the world. We're experts in our field - over 20 years' experience providing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provision (MSP) solutions to our clients in over 60 countries.
You're probably wondering what it's like working for us. Why don't you check out the stories of our people from around the world? This will give you an insider's view of our culture and the values we hold so dear. As much as we expect great things from you, we must also uphold our end of the bargain too!
If you like what you've read, please submit your application now …
Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know by emailing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'