Direct Marketing Manager required for Global FMCG in Weybridge, Surrey.
To manage, develop and deliver to consumers through targeted selling at specific events, festivals and exhibitions in order to build brand affinity. With effective communication across all internal departments.
You will be rewarded with 25 days annual leave, 20% bonus (conditions apply), free parking, company car, flexible working and much more.
As a Direct Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing and developing all activation programs and emerging products to drive awareness and trial of products
- Managing and monitoring budgets whilst providing support to the Leisure and Activation Manager, work closely with other internal departments and external agencies
- Ensuring regular contact with Trade and Consumer Activation Brand Marketing, Sales and Senior Management and teams to ensure alignment between all the departments and making sure that Marketing, Sales and Activation's strategic goals are in line with the business plans
- Managing and monitoring the performance of all external agencies and their teams, manage expenditure of all agencies
- Developing and managing key relationships and negotiations with relevant marketing activation agencies, external suppliers and external stakeholders (festival and event organisers)
- Maintaining regular and open communication with both Legal and Corporate Affairs departments
- The management of the staff training programs across all activation platforms
- Managing stock levels for all activation programs and carry out monthly compliance checks
- Providing reports on analysis, stock forecasting, cost analysis and remittance
The key skills required;
- Degree preferred, A - levels or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role working within FMCG
- Previous project experience and team management are essential, including the development and understanding of directing marketing strategies, setting clear objectives
- Experience of working with external agencies is key, the ability to control budget expenditure from suppliers in a cost efficient way
- Fluent English
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
If you think this opportunity is for you and you live within a commutable distance then please apply.