Who we are
We're BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We're the ones who empower people to get where they're going. Whether they're taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we offer car hire to our customers through our Rentalcars.com brand and car hire, taxis and ticketed transfer services through Booking.com. With our HQ in Manchester, we're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we're proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 2,000+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people's. It's easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives every day, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester's coolest office" and see for yourself.
And we're in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we're part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
We have an excellent opportunity for a commercially driven individual to join our Marketing Analytics team in Manchester on a permanent basis, working directly with our Direct Marketing Teams to understand our customer segments and behaviours, and how we best engage with them through mediums such as email and push notifications..
You will make full use of your commercial acumen, embracing a data-led approach to recognise and leverage behavioural data that drive insights and recommendations for business action. In this role, you will be working with our direct marketing teams to enable and improve customer centric marketing. As well as identifying improvements, you will demonstrate your ability to form actions and provide the analytical evidence to back up these recommendations.
WHAT: Provide insight, recommendations and dedicated support to marketing channels
WHY: To enable customer centric marketing by using analytics to drive insight and recommendations for business action
HOW: Leverage behavioural data to enable insight-driven targeting and personalised marketing
- Building, improving and automating MI that gives insights into direct marketing activities, as well as identifying actions and supporting data lead decisions
- Production and communication of insight on customer behaviours, trends and KPI’s
- Insight into customer trends and behaviours to develop hypotheses
- Improve efficiency in campaign approaches by automating processes and developing tools to support campaign creation, monitoring and testing
- Recommendations on suitable tests to prove value in hypotheses and operational activities
- Set expectations on likely outcomes from activities and initiatives
- Develop customer datamart to support operations, testing and performance analysis
- Supporting business planning by providing context to activities to translate operational actions to commercial plans, set short term guidance and expectations
- Creation of customer propensity and segmentation models, including technical specifications
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information, based on solid research that challenges business assumptions
- Experience with testing techniques
- Experience building reports and gathering business requirements
- Experience writing queries using SQL
- Experience of customer lifecycle monitoring/reporting
- Experience of working in / for an ecommerce organisation
- Experience of working in / for a multi-channel/high transaction volume organisation
- Experience driving self-sufficiency across different disciplines
- Knowledge of Power BI (or equivalent)
- You have a curious, data led and results-focused approach
- You are driven and committed to getting things done
- You are a very strong communicator especially when clarifying requirements and handling expectation with non-technical and less data-savvy colleagues
- Adaptable and resourceful, you are looking for a role that gives you both autonomy and accountability
- You proactively communicate with your stakeholders and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone highly analytical and commercial, with a willingness to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team, to deliver value and meaningful impact in an important area of strategic growth.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'