Direct Marketing / Fulfilment Manager
Based in Surbiton. Salary: £30, 000 - £35, 0000 per annum plus benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a direct marketing/ fulfilment Manager to assist the Operations Director in the effective management of operations for an exciting company based around the Surbiton area. This is a varied and wide-ranging position which requires a high level of motivation, organisation and excellent communication. You will play a key role in coordinating resources to ensure maximum efficiency and service delivery across customer services and the complete fulfilment process including Quality Control, Stores and Shipping departments.
Person Specification: -
- Good standard of education - degree level
- Must have 3 years' work experience within relevant fulfilment, direct marketing or customer services
- Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and the ability to manage a team
- Possess a background in relevant fulfilment, direct marketing or customer services
- Supervisory/ people management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to create easy to understand reports sourced from large amounts of complex
- Good Excel and Word
- Good understanding of the internet and web ordering processes.
Key Responsibilities: -
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring staffing levels are allocated appropriately within the Call Centre and the Warehouse to ensure customer service targets and shipping deadlines are achieved
- To achieve service levels, meet customer expectations, allocate appropriate consideration to costs, and satisfy Health & Safety Regulations.
- Training and developing staff to maximise efficiency and deliver excellent customer service by cross training and call monitoring
- Co-ordinating with other departments including IT and Product Management
- Managing projects, liaising with suppliers and identifying cost savings
- Identifying, planning and implementing improvements within the sections
- Maintaining reports
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- Digital Direct Marketing
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'