The experience we need.
- 6 months + experience within a marketing agency or in junior marketing / admin position, with an interest in direct marketing and the publishing sector
- Analytical and logistical, with experience working in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- A self-starter and confident, self-motivated person who works well with larger teams
- Good attention to detail, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
As one of the team's Direct Marketing Assistants, you’ll report directly to the Direct Marketing Manager and support in all aspects of the department, from general administration through to scheduling, reporting on campaigns, management of shows and exhibitions and online content management. You'll learn on the job to produce effective campaigns across various direct response channels, including email, social, media, insert and some telemarketing. As the Direct Marketing Assistant, you’ll also develop and maintain strong relationships with the wider marketing team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun direct marketing team to develop key direct marketing campaigns. My client offers a fun, sociable work environment as well as some excellent progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to join!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a well-known company to help develop some impressive brands
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and agency perks.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job