The Direct Claimant Handler deals with claims where the client’s policyholder is at fault. You will be offering the clients services to claimants including their network of repairers, their preferred suppliers and the claimants personal injury claim.
*This role is part time, working hours will be - Monday to Wednesday 4pm/5pm to 8pm and every Saturday 9am to 5pm.*
Ideally you will have some sales experience as the role is target driven however you may be doing this in an insurance role at present. You are responsible for achieving your own capture rates but will work as part of a large team to achieve the overall business objectives.
This role is predominately telephony so you will have excellent communication skills to promote all we can offer by assisting the customer on the phone. The role is shift based which includes one Saturday per month to be worked on a rotational basis.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, including demonstrable evidence of excellent communication skills.
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above).
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
- Some sales experience, outbound or inbound, achieving targets.
- Insurance experience in regards to liability knowledge.
- Understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Regulatory Compliance.
- Knowledge of Claims processes and systems.
- Awareness of fraud indicators.
Our client offer a leading benefits scheme, including a general holiday allowance, a strong pension scheme as well discount off insurance products.
- Third Party Claims