Salary of up to £31,000 plus fantastic benefits!
The Dining Services Manager is responsible for dining operations in the home adhering to Sunrise policies and procedures. You will report to the General Home Manager with responsibility for procurement, preparation and service of food per Sunrise Menu Programme. Your experience will demonstrate financial management of food and dining services and being able to maintain labour costs and manage supplies to budget control expectation.
The Dining Services Manager is responsible for recruitment of all catering staff, leading, supervising and coaching team members identifying any training need requirements. You will deliver a seamless food service ensuring safe food handling at all times for the prevention of food borne illnesses and sanitation cleanliness of all food service areas. Other administration duties will include accurate record keeping, inventory and rotation management of products for regulatory compliance ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen at all times.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role as a Head Chef / Catering Manager with hands on experience
- Possess 706/1 706/2 or equivalent NVQ qualifications
- Possess intermediate food hygiene certificate
- Possess knowledge of nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Supervisory and management experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organisational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Experience in creative menu writing desirable
- Ability to train kitchen staff in all areas
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Career Development Training
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Head Chef - Residential Care Home