Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a Digital Workplace Lead Consultant to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Digital Workplace Lead Consultant
Working from home
£55-65K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
You will have gained experienced in a Digital Workplace Lead Consultant, Lead Microsoft Collaboration Consultant or similar role. Mandatory skills and experience for this role include:
- Microsoft Teams consultancy, design and implementation
- Microsoft 365 consultancy, design and implementation (e.g. Onedrive SharePoint)
- Passionate about improving end-user productivity through compelling Digital Workplace solutions
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
Other desirable but not essential skills and experience for this role include:
- Microsoft certifications in Teams/365 design/deployment e.g. MCT
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Power platform knowledge and no-code/low-code solutions
- Knowledge of VDI platforms such as MS WVD, Citrix
- Knowledge of Intune, Autopilot, Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Knowledge of Azure
Our client is looking for a Digital Workplace Lead Consultant in their Technical Advisory practice, delivering services across multiple clients in the UK.
Job role and responsibilities:
With solid experience in Microsoft 365 solutions, Microsoft Teams, and similar technologies, you will help shape and define client requirements, translate into compelling solutions and go on to deliver high-quality consulting in this field, leading teams for larger assignments. Responsibilities for this role will include working from home to:
- Be recognised as an expert practitioner in Digital Workplace solutions, exploiting this to drive the business forwards
- Take complete ownership of Digital Workplace solutions in an engagement, leading the vision, development, and delivery
- Be proactive beyond your project remit, contributing to the development of best practice and governance in the field
- Contribute to developing a Digital Workplace solution internally/externally
- Take the lead in the development/delivery of Digital Workplace solutions
- Lead the investigation, design, and implementation of Digital Workplace solutions
- Provide assurance and governance for Digital Workplace solutions across the business unit
- Actively contribute to managing the customer relationship for Digital Workplace solutions at senior levels
- Work with senior clients to identify appropriate solutions for their objectives, priorities, constraints, and dependencies
- Set and manage senior stakeholder expectations regarding development and delivery of Digital Workplace solutions
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This Digital Workplace Lead Consultant role is also working from home.
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Solutions
- Microsoft 365
- Digital Workplace
- Microsoft Teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'