Digital Workflow Developer
Working for a highly established and professional organisation reporting to the Operational Support Manager.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Business Transformation programme by building workflows on the BPM platform to enable the digitisation of some key business processes.
NB: This is an 18 month fixed term contract
- Building webforms and logic on the low-code workflow platform to digitise key business processes.
- Work with the members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint.
- Work alongside their technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co-ordinate any external development work where appropriate.
- Periodically submit development work for testing
- Feedback progress within development scrums
- Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors.
- Resolve any issues users are having on the live system where these are referred by IT Service Delivery
- Co-ordinate with their other developers working on RPA and their internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency.
- Where required, work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with their bespoke software and RPA tool.
Previous experience and knowledge:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
- Experience with low-code development highly desirable. Knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality essential.
- Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives highly desirable.
- Experience working with Oracle SQL desirable
- Experience with RPA tools desirable, knowledge essential
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools desirable.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively essential. Good technical communication skills required.
- Experience working in/with Financial Services highly desirable.
Education & qualifications:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- Based in Epsom
- £25,000 - £27,000, depending on experience (this is an 18 month fixed term contract)
- Pension scheme
- BUPA membership
- Concessionary mortgage facilities
- Bonus scheme (dependent on business performance)
- Professional study support
- Active sports and social club membership
- Free parking
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'