- Do you have experience with low-code development? (knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality)
- Do you have knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath or similar)?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
My Client, having been operating for over 100 years, are the UK's largest single office building society. They offer an exceptional working environment, the chance to be part of a historic, extremely stable organization with a fantastic reputation. They are currently seeking a Digital Workflow Developer to join their Epsom based team. The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Business Transformation programme by building workflows on the BPM platform to enable the digitisation of some key business processes.
Duties for the Digital Workflow Developer:
- Building webforms and logic on the low-code workflow platform to digitise key business processes.
- Work with members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint.
- Work alongside technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co-ordinate any external development work where appropriate.
- Periodically submit development work for testing
- Feedback progress within development scrums
- Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors.
- Resolve any issues users are having on the live system where these are referred by ITSD
- Co-ordinate with other developers working on RPA and internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency. Where required work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with the bespoke software and RPA tool.
The Successful Transformation Analyst will have;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
- Experience with low-code development highly desirable.
- Knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality essential.
- Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives highly desirable.
- Experience working with Oracle SQL desirable
- Experience with RPA tools desirable, knowledge essential
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools desirable.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively essential. Good technical communication skills required.
- Experience working in/with Financial Services highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in Epsom. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'