Digital/Web Project Manager(Web Based Projects)
Our client is a well-established and reputable company who supply software solutions to the Education sector. They are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Project Managerto join their team on a contract basis to manage the build of two brand new websites.
- Complete end-to-end project management, ensuring all digital projects are delivered to a high standard, within budget and on time.
- Coordinate, guide, direct and collaborate with colleagues and agencies to design and deliver fast, fully responsive websites and other digital projects.
- Manage the stakeholder relationship through all stages.
- Create project proposals/briefs and maintain accurate records and project documentation in line with company processes.
- Work with Senior Digital Strategy Manager to own Digital roadmap.
- Review and report against monthly KPIs using Google Analytics.
- Support wider business with web BAU tasks through ASANA and provide necessary training to the team.
- Provide and support wider marketing team with website training and WEB BAU tasks
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong track record of project delivery end-to-end
- Impressive stakeholder skill
- Good digital awareness and technical knowledge
- Experience managing web based projects
Key Words: Web based projects, Project Management, Digital Marketing, website building, education sector, software sector
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Project Management
- Website Builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job