Digital Transformation Project Manager
Must be able to travel between sites (Oxford, Gloucester, Chippenham and Swindon).
Salary: £42,500 + £2,500 car allowance
Fixed term of 6 - 12 months with option to go permanent upon completion
The Digital Transformation Project Manager is responsible for delivering successful outcomes for key business transformation projects via effective and pragmatic project management. The projects managed by this role will be significant in scale and business impact. There will be a requirement to manage a number of projects concurrently. Projects within the scope of this role’s responsibilities are likely to include:
Purchase to Pay - Consolidation of all existing purchase practices into a single fully automated solution across the group with standardised procedures and organisational structure that will increase control and visibility over the entire life-cycle of a procurement transaction, enabling better planning and forecasting of costs, and more efficient processing of invoices.
Procurement and implementation or Construction, programme management and CRM systems for our in house development business to support the development of their business plan.
Alongside providing consultancy and support to other Project Managers and the Project Management Office which supports the successful delivery of the other key priority projects for 2017-2018. These include; Business Insights, Implementation of Office 365 as an information management and collaboration capability within the business alongside ensuring compliance with GDPR, and the implementation of Resource Scheduling Tool to increase productivity and improve customer experience
- A relevant Project Management qualification e.g. APMP at a minimum of practitioner level
- Degree level or vocabulary, verbal reasoning and numerical skills to the equivalent ability level.
- BCS or an ICT body
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of the successful project management of large and complex projects.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and documentation.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile techniques and ability to scale methodologies to the requirements and nature of the project.
- Sound project and resource planning in relation to large, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Demonstrable ability of delivery in relation to cost, time and quality of outcome.
- Collaborative cross function/department working.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and generate and find innovative solutions to these.
- Ability to write accurate, concise and relevant reports to senior management.
- Ability to foster good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability/experience of managing budgets and resources for projects
- Experience of ICT procurement processes
- Computer literate and can use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of successful delivery of ICT projects or programmes.
- Experience of managing and successful delivery of programmes
- Experience of delivery successful digital transformation and/or business change.
- Specific examples of working in customer focussed commercially driven environments.
- Ability to produce PQQ/ITT documentation and support procurement processes
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Project
- Ability to effectively use Visio
If this Digital Transformation Project Manager position sounds like the role for you apply today send your CV below!
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job