Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead, Professional Services, London
Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead required to work in London. A Professional Services business is looking to drive digital innovation and change in a market place that is behind the curve, are looking for an ambitious and pioneering Head of Digital Transformation. This role will overhaul their digital services and channels while growing a team and meeting the company's objectives through online transformation, improved online customer experience and a more effective digital product range. This will contribute to the overall revenue of the firm (circa 10%).
The Head of Digital Transformation has overall responsibility for the delivery of multiple technology solutions across a number of large programmes and agile teams, by ensuring consistency in delivery approach through the PMO and Scrum Masters, and by growing capability in people.
Detailed Job Description
The successful Head of Digital Transformation will work with the Head of Product to develop a long-term strategy ensuring that their ambition is aligned with their strategic goals. They will also:
- Be accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- Define and implement, in conjunction with the Chief Information Officer, the direction of the overall digital strategy
- Responsible for working with the IT Change Board to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
- Work with the Chief Information Officer in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's delivery calendar, Roadmap and OGSM
- Work with IT Operations team to regularly monitor and review site performance against SLAs
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Responsible for Delivery reporting to digital management team, Product Owners and key stakeholders
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities in conjunction with the PMO Manager and Senior Scrum Master and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's
The Head of Digital Transformation will have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
The successful Head of Digital Transformation will have deep expertise in delivering digital technologies using Agile methodology and will need to have superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a passion for forward thinking digital transformation.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Digital Transformation
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'