up to £30,000 per annum
Have you got experience of working within brand guidelines and creating product training videos?
Do you have Project Management skills and experience in meeting tight deadlines unsupervised?
As the Digital Trainer your role will provide first level support for systems that are used for digital training and is the bridge between IT departments and non-IT departments.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Use instructional design principles to script, storyboard and deploy effective e-learning, video and virtual classroom solutions
- To be first level response to troubleshoot any UK user issues
- To engage all stakeholders in digital learning to maximise the benefit to their business
- Gather feedback from hosting system data, partners and customers to evaluation the effectiveness of the design and develop best practice content
- To identify where digital learning interventions can be used to best suit the different user groups
- Be part of the European Expert group for eLearning delivery, innovative technologies and sharing of best practice across the region
Experience & Knowledge:
- Ability to work with a network of diverse stakeholders to create digital content. Screen capture films, articles, interactive PDFs, quizzes, Virtual Classrooms and any other ad hoc formats
- Proven ability to quickly develop knowledge of a topic area and translate the facts into engaging learning applying adult learning principles
- Experience working with classroom trainers to align digital content with other traditional learning solutions
- Responsible for life cycle of all digital content
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting technology based learning
- Experience of reporting, generating data feeds in and out of other systems
- Experience of working with Brand guidelines
- Extensive experience of Articulate 360 Suite or equivalent; HTML5 learning based solutions such as Rise
- LMS, content management and sharepoint systems
- Screen capture software such as Replay
- Video editing software such as Adobe Premier Elements
- Knowledge of mobile learning principles or experience, an advantage
- Flexible team work: must be able to design learning interventions collaboratively
- Good communication skills, ability to critique work, express opinion and have own work critiqued
- Creative thinker with ability to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Tenacity to continuously drive and generate ideas within an ever moving industry
- Strong influencer with the ability to get people on board with new technology
- Willing to travel occasionally to Europe
If you want to be part of a well-known global company, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job