Below is a detailed job specification for the Digital Trading & Merchandising Exec role:
The Digital Trading & Merchandising Executive is responsible for the overall trading, merchandising & financial performance across key categories within our digital platform and our marketplace presence. This is a pivotal role in ensuring that category KPI’s and standards are maximised, which in turn, ensures that an exceptional customer experience is achieved across all of our digital channels.
Utilising business & digital MI (Management Information), the Digital Trading & Merchandising Executive will take ownership of the product lifecycle and category management plans in line with the business trading & marketing calendar. The Digital Trading & Merchandising Executive will have full autonomy of owned categories working alongside key stakeholders to deliver strategic category plans.
- Ensuring that product data is of an exceptional standard to maximise sales, conversion & navigation by ensuring all information is available, consistent & optimised.
- Product lifecycle management; ensuring that all products are published & traded via appropriate digital channels to maximise financial KPI’s & customer satisfaction.
- Plan, maintain and execute category plans in line with business requirements, and in order to optimise the customer journey.
- Define and implement best-practice merchandising and SEO principles.
- Maximise & optimise available digital technologies.
- Make commercial decisions to maximise financial KPI’s within owned categories based on data-driven insight using digital/platform analytics (GA) and internal Management Information (MI).
- Regular reporting on category KPI’s & opportunities.
- Establish harmonious working relationships with key stakeholders across buying, merchandising, marketing & IT.
- Support & input into the digital development & optimisation plan.
- Participate and actively seek to influence both short term category gains, and, long-term strategy of our digital proposition.
- Product data standards.
- Category KPI’s; revenue, profit, availability, conversion, ATV, AUB, discoverability.
- Marketplace category management KPI’s.
- Category stock KPI’s (movement, availability, cover)
Should you meet the above criteria then please do apply for the role ASAP!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job