Digital Trade Manager
Digital Trade Manager – Nespresso
Competitive basic + Bonus potential + excellent benefits
Field/Home based – 1 or 2 days a week in the Gatwick Head office
Nespresso– a name synonymous with quality and innovation.Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista.Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers
What can you expect?
As the Digital Trade Manager you will join the Business to Consumer (B2C) trade accounts team and working closely with the Digital and E-commerce team being collectively ambitious for its brand.
As part of the team you will lead the B2C machines growth in the pure players (Amazon) and the Retailers Partner websites (John Lewis, Currys, Argos etc)
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Plan, Strategies and execute online campaign road map with retailer leveraging their platform and our promotions.
- Increase sales of Nespresso Coffee Machines on external channels namely, Retail Partner websites and their digital platforms.
- Drive traffic to Nespresso Club in order to convert machine sales to Nespresso coffee sales
- Lead and develop ongoing media campaigns on retailers websites
- Develop new ways of Enhancing Nespresso Subscription productthrough Affiliate Display or other online means with retail partners
- Create and deliver Nespresso brand experience page within our retailer websites.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for passionate and driven digital professionals able to identify and win new opportunities in the online market as well as build and develop strong relationships with the trade counterparts.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working with large corporate B2C organisations, although we are happy to consider those from a different background with the requisite skill-set.Digitally savvy, commercially focussed and target driven, with a personality, you’re passionate about all things digital as well as developing lasting business relationships.
- Numerical and analytical, attentive to detail and always looking for improvement with experience in cross Omnichannel environment a plus)
- Skilled in a wide range of Digital Marketing activities, specifically around driving audiences on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social Media, Amazon, Criteo).
- Experience using web analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Pro-active and flexible attitude with an ability to adapt to the changing needs of a fast moving business with a solid commercial foundation – Highly desirable
Nespresso offers fantastic career progression, has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, bonus potential, a competitive pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays Nespresso machine a monthly coffee allowance
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job