- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
Working as part of a development team carrying out testing to help us understand the quality of the software we build. Driving overall quality improvements to our websites and digital applications. Helping to champion quality in the team.
- Performing testing as part of a team or on your own using different techniques and tools.
- Working as part of the development team to help understand and shape business requirements.
- Working with the development team and QA Lead to help devise, plan and document tests.
- Communicating problems you find in a clear, detailed and helpful way.
- Providing effective communication to your team, the QA Lead and other stakeholders interested in your work.
- Complying with Legal & General test principles, audit requirements, and commercial interests. Constructively challenging these processes where you see potential improvements.
- Skills Required
Test Analysis & Design
- A general understanding of software testing and why it’s important.
Test Implementation & Execution
- Experience in test execution and results reporting
- A supportive, communicative and collaborative approach to working in a team
- An understanding of the different drivers and needs of customers, distributors and partners
Business & Industry
- An understanding of key organisational structures, frameworks and core processes
- An understanding of digital/web development or product delivery
IT & Systems
- An interest in technology
- Willingness to look at code and learn about different testing and automation tools
- No qualifications necessary
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"