Digital Support Engineer, Splunk, Azure, £80,000, London
A London based financial organisation is looking to hire a highly skilled Support Analyst/Engineer in the Digital domain. They are looking for someone with strong digital expertise that can help manage the operational aspects of their evolving Digital platform. Therefore they require their own dedicated Support person, it is essential that you can configure Splunk and Azure among other technologies.
You will be the key contact point between Digital and Shared Services, this role is a mix of production support and DevOps. You will be responsible for helping to manage infrastructure migrations, establish a robust support process and ensure there is suitable monitoring of application performance.
Essential Skills / Responsibilities
- Extensive experience configuring Splunk and Azure
- Have knowledge of the latest technology such as Splunk, understand architecture to be able to set up or work on configuration
- Manage Digital led cross-team infrastructure based projects, e.g. migration to Azure
- Co-ordinate Digital activities with shared services, e.g. define and manage Digital activities needed to implement a robust target Support & DevOps model
- Define and manage application operational performance
- Working with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and manage dependencies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.