Digital Solutions Designer for a role that will enable you to influence the digital strategy of a global brand as it builds its interactive, digital platform? They have already designed and implemented leading edge solutions but we still have an incredible demand for more to help us achieve the stretching, but exciting goals in the coming years.
Role Overview: As a key member of our project team, you will be crucial in analysing the difficulties that each team faces and designing solutions for our customers whilst defining our leading digital, Omni channel approach to customer service and interaction. It is essential you have a strong background within Digital Projects, enabling you to define requirements from the business and translating these into relatable and functional Solutions.
- Gathering, analysis and management of business requirements.
- Translate requirements into solution options.
- Liaise across UKMU IT to develop solution through to delivery, including identifying and planning delivery activities.
- Provide functional and technical guidance.
- Develop and update system/solution/process documentation associated with the solution delivery.
- Work with colleagues to develop the IT strategy and supporting architecture.
- Define and document relevant designs.
- Ensure solutions designs are aligned with appropriate policies, rules, standards
- Extensive experience of working within digital projects and emerging digital technologies, ideally gained within a digital enterprise scale organisation
- Technical understanding and experience in a range of technologies and exposure to digital customer engagement
- ISEB certification or equivalent, or Architectural Qualification (BCS Certificate or TOGAF) (desirable).
- Understanding and experience of Requirements Management.
- Experience of using MS Office and Keyed In projects
- Experience of a full project lifecycle
- Broad technical background with enterprise scale solutions focusing on the Microsoft Stack
- Manages own time and allocations, with enthusiasm, following the UKMU IT strategic direction.
- Resilience in an unpredictable environment where work levels can rapidly change
- Understanding of a broad range of technology solutions and the processes supporting all business units.
- Digital exposure (AI, IOT, telephony, alexa, google play etc)
- Analytical background
- Biztalk integration (conceptual level not application level)
- Engagement with UX/UI teams and stakeholders