Solutions Architect - Digital - Agile/Scrum - Design Authority - Microservices - Cloud Foundry - Financial Services
We have a new opportunity with our client as a Digital Solutions Architect. The client is ideally looking for a candidate who can demonstrate strong experience in an Agile environment and has operated as a design authority.
- Prepare digital technology blueprint and various other tasks to aid the digital transformation strategy
- Oversee architectural solutions and activities
- Play a strong role in supporting business projects and maintaining a market network
- Work closely with ScrumMaster to ensure Agile, Scrum, TDD methods processes are followed
- Design authority on digital transformation programmes in Financial Services and Technology
- Demonstrated professional experience working as a Digital Solutions Architect, ideally from a Financial Services, Retail or Digital Media environment
- Proven experience working to Agile/Scrum methods
- Proven track record in leading the implementation of digital architecture solutions
- Confident communicator who can explain digital ideas clearly to non-technical audiences and work effectively with non-technical colleagues
- Credible experience with experience of layered architecture, microservices and API driven approach
- Experience of working with software into a Cloud Foundry environment
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job