Digital Solution Architect - Microservices, SOA, Agile, MDM
Digital Solution Architect - Microservices, SOA, Agile, MDM, Platform migration experience nice to have
- Development of End to End Solution Designs to meet business objectives and great customer outcomes.
- Working on site and collaboratively within a team of designers working on a portfolio of change projects.
- Engagement with business stakeholders when ideas are conceived; and lead in shaping them into deliverable projects.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of the project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
- Continuous improvement of the way Solution Design is performed.
Experience and skills -
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at very senior levels.
- Experience of working on end to end technical solutions that encompass many systems and teams, drawing out the Key Design Decisions and their implications and resolving them.
- End to end project experience, with strong consulting skills.
- Previous exposure to the blue chip financial services sector.
- Experience of ownership and governance of large and complex end to end technical solutions.
- Practical experience of working in an agile delivery approach.
- A broad technical background with depth in at least one architecture discipline plus an ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- A good working knowledge of Digital, Cloud and Integration technologies including SOA.
- Practical experience of software development.
- Proven ability to shape business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilised by development team.
- Experience of leading fellow technical professionals, especially coaching and mentoring of colleagues to achieve delivery outcomes.
- Dynamic and strong self-starter capability.
Please get in touch for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'