You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
As the Services Resource Coordinator you will be responsible for receiving, prioritizing and proactively scheduling all Services work created by Sales, Product, the CSD team etc. You will also be responsible for welcoming new and existing clients to Bullhorn Services and keeping them and all internal stakeholders apprised of project timelines, expectations and roadblocks. The Resource Coordinator will create and maintain capacity models for all PS resources, monitor resource availability on a daily basis, schedule resources for work execution and juggle work as needed in the interest of our clients.
The Resource Coordinator must love the complexity and challenge that comes with scheduling and predicting availability for a global Services organization, juggling competing project priorities, balancing the needs of a varied group of stakeholders and providing management transparency via standard and ad hoc reporting.
As the Services Resource Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Educating Sales on the correct process for documenting, pricing opportunities
- Serve as additional checkpoint that all information necessary for Project kickoff is gathered and sufficient
- Aligning internal resources across the PS organization with client needs
- Create and utilize standard scheduling criteria to maximize resource efficiency
- Forecast resource capacity such that a consistent 90 day view is available and accurate
- Be the experts when it comes to resource capacity levels and current projects in flight
- Creating and maintaining process documentation to educate Bullhorn internal stakeholders and clients so expectations are clear
- Assessing our current use of technology and finding areas of efficiency
- Working directly with our clients to introduce the Services team, our project methodology and set timeline expectations
- Collaborating with the entire project management team to address efficiency opportunities
- Producing reports for Professional Services Leadership on a regular and ad hoc basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'