A well invested Fintech based in London are looking for a talented and versatile SEM Manager with strong SEO / PPC / Marketing & Product Management skills for an exciting 12 month fixed term contract based in Central London. The role is focused on delivering high conversion rates from new traffic for the companies various channels using a variety of tools and digital marketing paid campaign channels.
This is a Senior position in a global company where you will have the opportunity to lead projects and therefore would suit a very hands-on SEO or SEM Manger with previous experience leading projects ideally for a technology or software based product or services company.
- Implement successful SEO and SEM Marketing strategies.
- Be responsible for traffic keywords and creativity in ad servers
- Set up Search & Display campaigns, utilizing keyword & ad copy creation
- Accountability for planning and forecasting campaigns and schedules, whilst delivering targets against marketing objectives
- Convey a clear commentary on results each week whilst keeping the marketing Director up to date on day to day changes in campaign movements
- Accountability for production of results and SEO conversion analysis
- Communicate with other national and international departments i
- Produce contact reports to use in results and status meetings - whilst reporting and delivering against all meeting outcome
- Experience of running successful SEO / SEM / PPC campaigns
- Experience of using campaign management tools such as Google, Analytics, Facebook Ads etc
- Analytics and market research and display tools such as Google Insights for Search and Display
- Excellent communication skills required for internal meetings and day to day client contact
- Self-motivated to learn new SEO skills, helping keep wider team appraised of developments in the search marketing landscape
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and balance multiple deadlines
- Experince of Bright Edge / BrightEdge, HubSpot and Salesforce (Highly Advantageous)
If you are a Senior SEO / SEM Manager or Senior SEM Marketing Executive looking to join a highly skilled team as part of a progressive global technology leader then please apply for a full spec and details!!
SEM, SEO, Digital Marketing, Paid Search Executive, Search Account Manager, SEO Account Manager, PPC Executive, Adwords, Analytics, Marketing