PPC Specialist / PPC Manager / SEO Manager / SEO Specialist / Search Manager / Search Specialist
We are pleased to be working in partnership with a UK leading retail group who are going through significant digital transformation and now looking to appoint an SEO/PPC Specialist to join their team. Our client, with a multi-billion pound turnover across various arms of their business across thousands of locations, is an instantly recognisable consumer brand and this is a very interesting time to be joining the business.
The company is investing significantly in digital and with the appointment of their Head of Digital earlier this year, this is the latest vacancy as part of a significant digital recruitment drive.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role will be responsible for Manage the development and implementation of all SEM marketing initiatives and have a strong input into the strategic direction.
Key in shaping, defining and managing the online search strategy, driving customer acquisition and conversion through the development of SEM plans that maximise return on investment. Working with internal teams and 3rd parties to deliver aggressive sales targets and margins.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience of running and growing SEM programmers.
- Proven track record of increasing sales revenue through SEM optimisation
- Ability to quickly identify commercial opportunities, through gap analysis etc.
- Proven experience within PPC, SEO (hands on & Agency management)
- Has proven experience managing SEM budgets
- Good at planning ahead and working in advance, with a focus on meeting a commercial plan and outperforming KPIs
If you feel you have the right level of digital acquisition skills and experience, and excited by the prospect of joining a major player going through significant investment in digital, please do get in touch today.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job