An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Sales Manager to join a major global US publishing company. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for helping to grow and manage advertising & sponsorship sales for all the company’s products. As Digital Sales Manager, you will focus on Digital but also have the print and event opportunities. The client is a uniquely placed brand with significant heritage and C level readership so a Digital Sales Executive with a knowledge of luxury or technology advertising market across EMEA would help.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Digital Sales Manager, you will have the skills to:
• Prospect and develop key relationships at senior levels of advertisement agencies and companies to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget.
• Establish professional relationships and a robust account pipeline by prioritizing and conducting a high volume of weekly account opens and sales calls to realize maximum revenue.
• Strategically approach prospects and determine needs, marketing initiatives/ objectives, business model, budget cycle and key decision-makers.
• Develop "most effective" sales proposals and ad sales solutions through experience and internal brainstorming with a thorough understanding of appropriate & available inventory to deliver on program.
• Conduct high level client sales meetings and presentations designed to quickly and professionally move the sales process towards agreement in a timely manner.
• Negotiate final agreement points in conjunction with internal staff and prospective client for all digital activity.
• Maintain an ongoing communication to assure execution of contract deliverables and maximum program optimization with client services team and client to maximize advertising results and a high renewal rate.
• Efficiently manage territory
• Complete regular call reports, sales pipelines and revenue forecasts.
Experience and Skills:
As the Digital Sales Manager, you will have some or all of the following:
• Ideally have a BA/BS degree
• 5+ years Advertising Sales and Account Planning experience in media.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning luxury and technology.
• Solid contacts and relationships with agencies and clients are required.
• Must have demonstrated success in online media sales and be able to sell conceptual, multi-faced and profitable advertising programs.
• Highly developed written and oral presentation skills are necessary.
• Should be able to think strategically from a marketing perspective.
• Strong understanding of digital media entry systems, such as DFP, as well as contact management software.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job