Are you experiencedin Sales or Marketing andlooking to take on a new challenge, working alongside well known online retailing giants? If so, we are now recruiting for a Digital Sales Executive and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Digital Sales Executive to join our friendly and dynamic team in Hemel Hempstead. The Digital Sales Executive is a pinnacle exciting new position working exclusively with our online pure-players including Amazon & Ocado. The core responsibility focuses on growing sales, optimising operations and activating marketing initiatives within the UK.
Digital Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- Drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Improve the company’s brands visibility and end-customer experience
- Strengthen customer relationships, particularly SVS, PCS and AMG at Amazon
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans
- Proactively manage product portfolio to optimise content, penetration and conversion
- Manage customer related budgets within guidelines
- Become an expert and advise on e-commerce media, merchandising and assortment strategy
- Monitor and report on Henkel and customer KPI’s, provide improvement recommendations
- Turn sales plan into accurate forecast in collaboration with Demand Planning
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Business Controlling and Supply Chain
This position will strongly contribute to one of Henkel’s key strategic priorities: Accelerate Digital.
The ideal Digital Sales Executive:
To be considered for this position, you will ideally need to have Amazon Vendor experience as well as hunger and ambition to develop a career in Sales and / or Marketing. You will be keen to learn with the potential to develop in role and progress within the business as part of a highly rewarding career. You will also need:
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability and confidence with numbers, able to draw conclusions and insight from data
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude with a passion to succeed
- Proficient IT skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally Degree educated or equivalent
Henkel Consumer Adhesives holds market-leading positions and provides high-quality branded solutions to a wide group of consumers and professionals. Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite and UniBond are just some of our iconic and innovative brands. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Digital Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
- Digital Sales Specialist