Digital Sales Executive (Music Industry) £20k-£25k 0TE £40K
Do you have 1 year + sales/digital sales experience?
Are you a music lover with an ambitious attitude?
Would you like to work in Brighton for a fast-paced company in the music industry?
Our Brighton based music industry client is looking for an enthusiastic and target driven Digital Sales Executive to join their small and friendly team in Brighton. You will be selling digital advertising which is associated with a global brand within this niche market.
This in an excellent opportunity for someone from a media sales/digital advertising background to get their foot in the door into the fast paced and exciting world of the music industry. You will be joining in a time of rapid growth, there are great career prospects. and a very competitive uncapped commission package on offer for the right motivate candidate!
The company runs successful global events in the music industry and are based in a small but fast paced office in Brighton.
Their events take place in the UK, Europe and Latin America, they have a very popular music industry website which is what the successful candidate will be working on.
The Digital Sales Executive Candidate;
As well as having sales experience you will be upbeat with a passion for music!
• 1+ years sales experience, preferably from a digital background.
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a small young team
• Ability to communicate with Senior Executives
• Entrepreneurial, upbeat and ambitious
The Digital Sales Executive Role:
This is a bit of a hybrid role, most of the time you will be selling digital advertising, talking to potential clients from all around the world. You will also be attending the company events in the UK and in the run up you will be rolling your sleeves up to help out as and when needed!
- Look after existing accounts and establish new accounts on a daily basis - this includes day to day telephone sales and face to face meetings.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Create proposals for clients based on daily calls and meetings.
- Regular meetings with line manager discussing activity, prospects generated, weekly plans, monthly goals, territory analysis and plan international travel at international events.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information (magazines, websites, etc.) on pricing, products, new prospects, etc.
- Recommend changes or improvements in products by evaluating results and competitive developments. New revenue stream ideas always welcome.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional sales technique and knowledge by attending regular sales training sessions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in networking events.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales.
- Staggered working hours to allow for calling different destinations.
What's on Offer?
• An outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
• A competitive salary with great commission and future growth options
• Rapid experience of a high growth niche in B2B
• Working in a tight knit team and fun environment
- Digital Media
- Media Sales
- Sales Executive
- Music Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'