Digital Retoucher, Leeds -£28k - £32k (Depending on Experience) + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Retoucher has arisen with one of our clients in the West Yorkshire region. The successful Digital Retoucher will have a proven track record within Photoshop Retouching, ideally from the Mail Order & Catalogue industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team at the forefront of modern digital reprographics and photography.
As the Digital Retoucher, you will be:
* Retouching a variety of fashion and still imagery
* Uploading digital photography
* Ensuring colour consistency is maintained at all times between image assets
* High end colour correction
* Meeting targets and deadlines on a daily basis
* Maintaining standards of quality control at all times
* Performing quality assurance on all images
* Maintaining brand consistency
* Using Photoshop to an advanced level
* Liaising with Studio Manager and other internal departments on a regular basis
The successful Retoucher will have:
* Must be an experienced Digital Retoucher within Retail catalogues- Fashion experience would be a distinct advantage
* Must have the ability to create colour swatches, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
* Ability to work in all colour modes (CMYK, RGB, LAB) and have a background in RAW image processing
* Must be an experienced user Photoshop and InDesign.
* Well organised, hardworking and flexible during busy periods
* Team Player with an efficient and proactive approach
* Hours of Work- Shift Rota between the hours of 7am and 6pm + Overtime at busy periods
What are we offering?
Salary between £28,000 and £32,000, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Free Car Parking
If you have not heard back within 10 working days, please assume your job application has been unsuccessful
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency