- Based: East London
- Sector: Digital Recruitment
- Salary: £30-£35K (DOE) + commission structure + benefits + incentives!
Based in one of the trendiest parts of East London, our client is a boutique recruitment agency who specialise in placing digital advertising professionals. Working with leading blue chip clients our client also deals with a number of large designer brands.
As the fastest growing recruitment agency in Britain they are also developing a European presence. Due to their growth plans, our client is looking to welcome on board an experienced Technical Recruitment Consultant.
As a recruitment consultant you will attract and place candidates in to temporary and permanent positions from entry level professionals through to directors and executives. This is a warm desk opportunity with plenty of business for you to hit the ground running with.
Daily duties will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their industry
- Advertising vacancies
- Headhunting appropriate candidates
- Reviewing applications, preparing CVs, managing interviews and briefing candidates
- Negotiating arrangements between candidates and clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring and enriching working environment made up of professionals who have a real love and passion for the digital advertising industry. The successful candidate will receive £30-£35K plus a generous commission structure and range of very appealing benefits such as a work iPhone, flexible working hours, monthly nights out, seasonal parties, season ticket loans and a drinks trolley and fry up provided in the office on a Friday! With many more incentives added to this there is also plenty of opportunity to progress and develop.
Apply on the online portal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job