Digital Publishing Sales Consultant - £25k - £30k + Comms & Excellent Benefits
Looking for ambitous and driven individual's who have creative solutions when approaching prospects!
This is a highly consultative role where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and become a leader within your market by building your profile.
The role has development opportunties for the right candidate, including salary reviews and branching out into the product teams.
This role is ideal for those with a creative streak that love communication and building relationships - don’t be scared to roll with some out of the box ideas!
Additional sales incentives ONTOP of commission are ski incentives and last year the team also went to Ibiza and there is beer available on Fridays!
What does the role involve?
- To reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
- To win new business from your agencies & clients; to maintain & develop existing business
- Build long lasting relationships with client base
- Gain deep understanding of what your clients needs are.
- Make required number of quality telephone calls to contact client base
- Generate required number of face-to-face meetings with a view to attending this at the senior level
- Actively contribute in sales meetings & subsequent team activities
- Ensure all administration is in line with company policy & procedure
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- High energy levels - 'sales hungry’ - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- A strong interest in media, marketing & communications
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder with a good sense of humour
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active 'game-planner’
- EXCELLENT telephone manner
- Consultative sales approach
- At least 2 years experience within sales
This starts as a primarily office based role with client visits which once a month will increase as you progress.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidates - Get in touch ASAP and let us know why our client should interview you!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details may be retained for other suitable opportunities.
- Building Relationships
- Creative Solutions
- Lasting Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job